New Year. New Start. New Goals


Happy New Year! How do you all like the new layout? It's part of the theme of revamping this blog. I've always wanted to "beautify" it but blogger isn't the best place for anything fancy but I try my best with this one. (Yes, I hear you why not use wordpress? One word: lazy. heh) Anyhow, so what are my new goals for 2010?

(1) Project IIIone3 (aka Project 365)
I am jumping on the bandwagon of doing one thing everyday for a whole year. And my Project 365 will be taking a picture a day of this:


Anna's music box!

Don't underestimate this seemingly facile project. I'm definitely not a big fan on keeping a habit. Doing something everyday is quite a challenge for Ms. do-not-like-routine Gemini here.

But why is it IIIone3 or 313? Well since God took a day off on Sunday in creating this world, I figure I shall do the same. (365 days minus 52 sundays = 313) It's my twist to the project. When do I ever do things the "normal" way? ^_-

(2) Blogging
I have been sharing my view of the world through my lenses and now I want to start sharing though words, not just in English but also in Chinese. If certain events, ideas or news interest me, I will try to write my thoughts about them in both English and Chinese. They won't necessarily be direct translations of each other; rather, expressing thoughts through two different languages.

Let's see how this lady composes in a language that she can't entirely read and write physically. (I am referring to Chinese, obviously.)


2010 will be an interesting year. Let the journey begin...

1 comments:

Chih said...

I really enjoy reading your blog when I have the time. It always makes me think and reflect upon the world we live in today. Your pictures are fabulous too! Keep up the great work :-)

Post a Comment

 
Viewfinder | 尋心鏡 | TNB