Cristo Rey Boston



At the beginning of this year I started volunteering for a catholic high school specialized in admitting underprivileged kids. I work with the business development director to look for corporate sponsors for their work-study program. If you are interested in finding out more about the program, please contact me! =)

Anyway, two weeks ago they had a networking event and asked me to be the photographer. To be honest, I was quite skeptical about how the pictures would turn out. As you all know I'm horrible at capturing people. I think it turned out just ok. People really are tough to catch, especially in indoor lighting. I think my best snaps are the ones not focused on people. LOL!


Corridor leading up to the event venue


Poster for the event


Reception desk & the 2 lovely ladies from CRB playing receptionists for the event


Prize for raffle draw: gift certificate from Gargoyles on the Square @ Davis Square


Details of this event will be published on a Boston local Spanish newspaper, El Mundo. Not sure which pictures they end up choosing to be published but I'm stoked to find out! =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Viewfinder | 尋心鏡 | TNB